Thursday 11 April 2013

Useful A to Z Technology Blogs List

Finally I decided to write something different. Here I have compiled a list of useful technology blogs sorted out alphabetically. I have tried my best to sort these. In case, any popular blog is missing, please let me know through the comments. The criteria I have taken into consideration is their popularity and Technorati rankings, which is an authentic one. But, to fill out some alphabets which are not in Technorati top blogs list, I have added some lesser known, but useful blogs.
blogs
Blogs
As a reader, I ask you to suggest favourite technology blogs to the list through the comments as it will be useful to the masses. Strictly no self promotion!
B –  Betanews.com
KkTechy.com
LLabnol.org
ZZomigi.com
Source: Technorati, Faceboo

0 comments:

Post a Comment